South East Radio Customer Excellence Awards
Terms and Conditions
- On line/postal voting commences from Thursday 30th of January at 12 noon to 12 noon on Friday, 21st of February 2020.
- On line/postal voting closes on Friday 21st of February 2020.
- Votes will be accepted by post to South East Radio, Custom House Quay, Wexford.
- Voting is permitted for each business type and across a number of categories.
- To place a vote, you must be over 18 years of age.
- To place a valid vote, you must include your full name and a valid email address.
- Only one vote per category is permitted per person.
- The Customer Excellence Award businesses nominated must reside in County Wexford.
- If you are the owner of an organisation who would not like to be a part of the Customer Excellence award ceremony, we would ask that you simply email us to stating you would not like your organisation to be included in the judging process by March 9th 2020. This email must include your name, title and contact details to allow verification.
- The shortlisted contenders in each category receiving the highest public votes, will be invited to submit supporting documentation which together with the public vote will form the judging criteria.
- The venues shortlisted will appear on southeastradio.ie as well as being broadcasted on South East Radio from 1pm on Thursday 12th of March 2020.
- Our expert panel of judges will select the winner in each category by combining their score from the public vote element with the additional marks awarded for the submission of support documentation and the quality of same.
- The Judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on Friday the 10th of April 2020 at the Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy. Tickets can be purchased at a costing of €75 Per Ticket by contacting the reception team at South East Radio, 053 9145 200
- There will be one winner per category.
- Winners will receive a special trophy at the awards ceremony.
- South East Radio reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the awards ceremony on air or in press. Winners may also be required by South East Radio to participate in a photo shoot. South East Radio has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.